Collection of your Personal Information
KPFD may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. KPFD may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by KPFD. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the KPFD website.
KPFD encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from KPFD so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. KPFD is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the KPFD website.
Use of your Personal Information
- KPFD collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- KPFD may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from KPFD and its affiliates. KPFD may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- KPFD does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- KPFD may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to KPFD, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- KPFD may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within KPFD, in order to determine what KPFD services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within KPFD to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- KPFD will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on KPFD or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KPFD; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of KPFD, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
KPFD secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
KPFD does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from KPFD by contacting us at 253-884-2222 or by email here
KPFD will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. KPFD encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how KPFD is protecting your information.
KPFD welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that KPFD has not adhered to this Statement, please contact KPFD at:
Key Peninsula Fire Department
8911 Key Peninsula Highway KPN
Lakebay, Washington 98349
Effective as of September 23, 2015